Subject: [Vim-vms] {Spam? 3.66} vim 8.1-655 binaries

From: "Zoltan Arpadffy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 00:53:06 +0100

Hi,
 
vim 8.1-655 binaries are tested and released for VAX, Alpha and IA64  
architecture.
 
Binary Version Information
 
:version
 
VIM - Vi IMproved 8.1 (2018 May 18, compiled Jan 13 2019 10:06:18)
OpenVMS version - IA64
Included patches: 1-655
Compiled by SYSTEM@IA64::IA64.POLARHOME.COM
Huge version with X11-Motif GUI.  Features included (+) or not (-):
+acl               +extra_search      +mouse_sgr         -tag_any_white
+arabic            +farsi             -mouse_sysmouse    -tcl
+autocmd           +file_in_path      +mouse_urxvt       +termguicolors
+autochdir         +find_in_path      +mouse_xterm       -terminal
-autoservername    +float             +multi_byte        +termresponse
+balloon_eval      +folding           +multi_lang        +textobjects
+balloon_eval_term -footer            -mzscheme          +textprop
+browse            -gettext           -netbeans_intg     +tgetent
++builtin_terms    -hangul_input      +num64             +timers
+byte_offset       -iconv             +packages          +title
-channel           +insert_expand     +path_extra        -toolbar
+cindent           -job               -perl              +user_commands
+clientserver      +jumplist          +persistent_undo   +vartabs
+clipboard         +keymap            +postscript        +vertsplit
+cmdline_compl     +lambda            +printer           +virtualedit
+cmdline_hist      +langmap           +profile           +visual
+cmdline_info      -libcall           -python            +visualextra
+comments          +linebreak         -python3           +viminfo
+conceal           +lispindent        +quickfix          +vreplace
+cryptv            +listcmds          +reltime           +wildignore
-cscope            +localmap          +rightleft         +wildmenu
+cursorbind        -lua               -ruby              +windows
+cursorshape       +menu              +scrollbind        -writebackup
+dialog_con_gui    +mksession         +signs             +X11
+diff              +modify_fname      +smartindent       +xfontset
+digraphs          +mouse             +startuptime       -xim
-dnd               +mouseshape        +statusline        -xpm
-ebcdic            +mouse_dec         -sun_workshop      -xsmp
+emacs_tags        -mouse_gpm         +syntax            +xterm_clipboard
+eval              -mouse_jsbterm     +tag_binary        -xterm_save
+ex_extra          +mouse_netterm     +tag_old_static
   system vimrc file: "$VIM/vimrc"
     user vimrc file: "sys$login:.vimrc"
 2nd user vimrc file: "sys$login:vimfiles/vimrc"
 3rd user vimrc file: "sys$login:_vimrc"
      user exrc file: "sys$login:.exrc"
  2nd user exrc file: "sys$login:_exrc"
  system gvimrc file: "$VIM/gvimrc"
    user gvimrc file: "sys$login:.gvimrc"
2nd user gvimrc file: "sys$login:vimfiles/gvimrc"
3rd user gvimrc file: "sys$login:_gvimrc"
      user exrc file: "sys$login:.exrc"
  2nd user exrc file: "sys$login:_exrc"
  system gvimrc file: "$VIM/gvimrc"
    user gvimrc file: "sys$login:.gvimrc"
2nd user gvimrc file: "sys$login:vimfiles/gvimrc"
3rd user gvimrc file: "sys$login:_gvimrc"
       defaults file: "$VIMRUNTIME/defaults.vim"
    system menu file: "$VIMRUNTIME/menu.vim"
Compilation: cc/def=(FEAT_HUGE,HAVE_CONFIG_H,FEAT_GUI_MOTIF    )
/opt/prefix=all  /include=([.proto],decw$include:  ,[.xdiff])
Compiler: HP C V7.3-020 on OpenVMS IA64 V8.4
Linking: link /exe=vim.exe *.OBJ ,OS_VMS_MOTIF.OPT/OPT

Many VMS build related changes are fixed.
Unfortunately, there are still some left.
Please, check the list of open tickets at  
 <http://www.polarhome.com/horde/whups/queue/index.php?slug=vim_vms>
http://www.polarhome.com/horde/whups/queue/index.php?slug=vim_vms
 
The executables are downloadable at  <http://www.polarhome.com/vim/>
http://www.polarhome.com/vim/ or  
 <ftp://ftp.polarhome.com/pub/vim/> ftp://ftp.polarhome.com/pub/vim/
 
Regards,
Z

---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com