Subject: [Vim-vms] Vim 7.1-2 executables

From: Zoltan Arpadffy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:03:05 +0200

Hello,

Vim 7.1-2 executables are available for download from  
http://www.polarhome.com/vim/ or ftp://ftp.polarhome.com/pub/vim/

Please note, that we still have a known bug:
- Complex path related bug - Vim writes back the edited file into the  
first directory in the path.

... but no other open issues. :)

The version information follows.

:version

VIM - Vi IMproved 7.1 (2007 May 12, compiled Jun 14 2007 14:36:35)
OpenVMS version - Alpha
Included patches: 1-2
Compiled by SYSTEM@ALPHA::alpha.polarhome.com
Big version with GTK GUI.  Features included (+) or not (-):
+arabic +autocmd +balloon_eval +browse ++builtin_terms +byte_offset +cindent
+clientserver +clipboard +cmdline_compl +cmdline_hist +cmdline_info +comments
+cryptv -cscope +cursorshape +dialog_con_gui +diff +digraphs +dnd -ebcdic
+emacs_tags +eval +ex_extra +extra_search +farsi +file_in_path +find_in_path
+folding -footer -gettext -hangul_input -iconv +insert_expand  
+jumplist +keymap
  +langmap -libcall +linebreak +lispindent +listcmds +localmap +menu +mksession
+modify_fname +mouse +mouseshape +mouse_dec -mouse_gpm -mouse_jsbterm
+mouse_netterm +mouse_xterm +multi_byte +multi_lang -mzscheme -netbeans_intg
-osfiletype +path_extra -perl +postscript +printer -profile -python +quickfix
+reltime +rightleft -ruby +scrollbind +signs +smartindent -sniff +statusline
-sun_workshop +syntax +tag_binary +tag_old_static -tag_any_white -tcl +tgetent
+termresponse +textobjects +title +toolbar +user_commands +vertsplit
+virtualedit +visual +visualextra +viminfo +vreplace +wildignore +wildmenu
+windows -writebackup +X11 +xfontset -xim -xsmp +xterm_clipboard -xterm_save
    system vimrc file: "$VIM/vimrc"
      user vimrc file: "sys$login:.vimrc"
  2nd user vimrc file: "sys$login:_vimrc"
       user exrc file: "sys$login:.exrc"
   2nd user exrc file: "sys$login:_exrc"
   system gvimrc file: "$VIM/gvimrc"
     user gvimrc file: "sys$login:.gvimrc"
2nd user gvimrc file: "sys$login:_gvimrc"
     system menu file: "$VIMRUNTIME/menu.vim"
Compilation: cc/def=(FEAT_BIG,HAVE_CONFIG_H,FEAT_GUI_GTK  )   
/opt/prefix=all/name=(as_is,short)/floa
t=ieee/ieee=denorm   
/include=([.proto],decw$include:,"/gtk_root/gtk","/gtk_root/glib")
Compiler: Compaq C V6.5-001 on OpenVMS Alpha V7.3
Linking: link /exe=vim.exe *.OBJ ,OS_VMS_GTK.OPT/OPT

... also some older executables are available for download in archive folder.

Regards,
Z

---
WebMail, polarhome.com