Subject: [Vim-vms] vim 7.4-205 binaries

From: Zoltan Arpadffy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 17:12:59 +0100

Hi,

vim 7.4-205 binaries are tested and released for VAX, Alpha and IA64  
architecture.

Binary Version Information

:version

VIM - Vi IMproved 7.4 (2013 Aug 10, compiled Mar 17 2014 13:52:29)
OpenVMS version - IA64
Included patches: 1-205
Compiled by SYSTEM@IA64::IA64.POLARHOME.COM
Huge version with X11-Motif GUI.  Features included (+) or not (-):
+acl             +farsi           +mouse_sgr       +tag_binary
+arabic          +file_in_path    -mouse_sysmouse  +tag_old_static
+autocmd         +find_in_path    +mouse_urxvt     -tag_any_white
+balloon_eval    +float           +mouse_xterm     -tcl
+browse          +folding         +multi_byte      +tgetent
++builtin_terms  -footer          +multi_lang      +termresponse
+byte_offset     -gettext         -mzscheme        +textobjects
+cindent         -hangul_input    -netbeans_intg   +title
+clientserver    -iconv           +path_extra      -toolbar
+clipboard       +insert_expand   -perl            +user_commands
+cmdline_compl   +jumplist        +persistent_undo +vertsplit
+cmdline_hist    +keymap          +postscript      +virtualedit
+cmdline_info    +langmap         +printer         +visual
+comments        -libcall         +profile         +visualextra
+conceal         +linebreak       -python          +viminfo
+cryptv          +lispindent      -python3         +vreplace
-cscope          +listcmds        +quickfix        +wildignore
+cursorbind      +localmap        +reltime         +wildmenu
+cursorshape     -lua             +rightleft       +windows
+dialog_con_gui  +menu            -ruby            -writebackup
+diff            +mksession       +scrollbind      +X11
+digraphs        +modify_fname    +signs           +xfontset
-dnd             +mouse           +smartindent     -xim
-ebcdic          +mouseshape      -sniff           -xsmp
+emacs_tags      +mouse_dec       +startuptime     +xterm_clipboard
+eval            -mouse_gpm       +statusline      -xterm_save
+ex_extra        -mouse_jsbterm   -sun_workshop    -xpm
+extra_search    +mouse_netterm   +syntax
    system vimrc file: "$VIM/vimrc"
      user vimrc file: "sys$login:.vimrc"
  3rd user vimrc file: "sys$login:_vimrc"
       user exrc file: "sys$login:.exrc"
   2nd user exrc file: "sys$login:_exrc"
   system gvimrc file: "$VIM/gvimrc"
     user gvimrc file: "sys$login:.gvimrc"
2nd user gvimrc file: "sys$login:vimfiles/gvimrc"
3rd user gvimrc file: "sys$login:_gvimrc"
     system menu file: "$VIMRUNTIME/menu.vim"
Compilation: cc/def=(FEAT_HUGE,HAVE_CONFIG_H,FEAT_GUI_MOTIF  )   
/opt/prefix=all  /include=([.proto],decw$include:)
Compiler: HP C V7.3-020 on OpenVMS IA64 V8.4
Linking: link /exe=vim.exe *.OBJ ,OS_VMS_MOTIF.OPT/OPT

Many VMS related changes are fixed in 7.4-119 and 7.4-197 pathes.
Unfortunately, there are still some left.
Please, check the list of open tickets at  
http://www.polarhome.com/horde/whups/queue/index.php?slug=vim_vms

The executables are downloadable at http://www.polarhome.com/vim/ or  
ftp://ftp.polarhome.com/pub/vim/

Regards,
Z

---
WebMail, polarhome.com