Subject: [Vim-vms] Vim 7.2 executables available

From: "Arpadffy Zoltan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 17:16:41 +0200

Hello,

I am proud to announce that Vim 7.2 executables for VAX, AXP and IA64
are available on http://www.polarhome.com/vim/
<http://www.polarhome.com/vim/>  as well as on
ftp://ftp.polarhome.com/pub/vim/

Unfortunately, no major changes are done regarding OpenVMS open issues
and known problems, but there were more than three hundred other patches
that made Vim hopefully better and more bugs free. 

VIM - Vi IMproved 7.2 (2008 Aug 9, compiled Aug 13 2008 15:49:59)

OpenVMS version - Alpha

Compiled by SYSTEM@ALPHA::alpha.polarhome.com

Big version with GTK GUI.  Features included (+) or not (-):

+arabic +autocmd +balloon_eval +browse ++builtin_terms +byte_offset
+cindent

+clientserver +clipboard +cmdline_compl +cmdline_hist +cmdline_info
+comments

+cryptv -cscope +cursorshape +dialog_con_gui +diff +digraphs +dnd
-ebcdic

+emacs_tags +eval +ex_extra +extra_search +farsi +file_in_path
+find_in_path

-float +folding -footer -gettext -hangul_input -iconv +insert_expand
+jumplist

+keymap +langmap -libcall +linebreak +lispindent +listcmds +localmap
+menu

+mksession +modify_fname +mouse +mouseshape +mouse_dec -mouse_gpm

-mouse_jsbterm +mouse_netterm -mouse_sysmouse +mouse_xterm +multi_byte

+multi_lang -mzscheme -netbeans_intg -osfiletype +path_extra -perl
+postscript

+printer -profile -python +quickfix +reltime +rightleft -ruby
+scrollbind

+signs +smartindent -sniff +statusline -sun_workshop +syntax +tag_binary

+tag_old_static -tag_any_white -tcl +tgetent +termresponse +textobjects
+title

+toolbar +user_commands +vertsplit +virtualedit +visual +visualextra
+viminfo

+vreplace +wildignore +wildmenu +windows -writebackup +X11 +xfontset
-xim -xsmp

 +xterm_clipboard -xterm_save

   system vimrc file: "$VIM/vimrc"

     user vimrc file: "sys$login:.vimrc"

 2nd user vimrc file: "sys$login:_vimrc"

      user exrc file: "sys$login:.exrc"

  2nd user exrc file: "sys$login:_exrc"

  system gvimrc file: "$VIM/gvimrc"

    user gvimrc file: "sys$login:.gvimrc"

2nd user gvimrc file: "sys$login:_gvimrc"

    system menu file: "$VIMRUNTIME/menu.vim"

Compilation: cc/def=(FEAT_BIG,HAVE_CONFIG_H,FEAT_GUI_GTK  )
/opt/prefix=all/name=(as_is,short)/float=ieee/ieee=denorm  /incl

ude=([.proto],decw$include:,"/gtk_root/gtk","/gtk_root/glib")

Compiler: Compaq C V6.5-001 on OpenVMS Alpha V7.3

Linking: link /exe=vim.exe *.OBJ ,OS_VMS_GTK.OPT/OPT

Regards, 

Z

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 14 Aug 2008 17:19:49 +0200

Hej,

Tack för ditt brev!

Denna adress går tyvärr inte att skriva till. Du får troligen detta brev av dessa anledningar:
- Du har svarat på något av våra nyhetsbrev.
- Din automatsvarsfunktion har skickat ett svar på ett nyhetsbrev
- Du har fått/skrivit in fel e-postadress.
- Personen som du mailat har slutat hos oss

Kontrollera gärna adressen och prova igen, eller ta gärna kontakt med oss via vår hemsida www.insightlab.se eller slå en signal 08 587 624 00

Med vänliga hälsningar
InsightLab AB
08-587 624 00

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 14 Aug 2008 17:21:37 +0200

Diese Adresse ist nicht mehr gültig

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 14 Aug 2008 17:23:50 +0200

Hej,

Tack för ditt brev!

Med vänliga hälsningar
InsightLab AB
08-587 624 00

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 14 Aug 2008 17:25:06 +0200

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 14 Aug 2008 17:25:50 +0200

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 14 Aug 2008 17:28:29 +0200

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 14 Aug 2008 17:29:15 +0200

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 14 Aug 2008 17:30:09 +0200

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 14 Aug 2008 17:32:51 +0200

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 14 Aug 2008 17:33:42 +0200

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 14 Aug 2008 17:34:23 +0200

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 14 Aug 2008 17:36:57 +0200