Subject: [Vim-vms] Vim 7.2-356 executables

From: Arpadffy Zoltan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:25:03 +0100

Hello,

VMS executables of Vim 7.2-356 executables VAX, AXP (Alpha) and IA64
(Itanum) are downloadable from http://www.polarhome.com/vim/
<http://www.polarhome.com/vim/>  

VIM - Vi IMproved 7.2 (2008 Aug 9, compiled Feb 10 2010 11:44:49)

OpenVMS version - Alpha

Included patches: 1-356

Compiled by SYSTEM@ALPHA::alpha.polarhome.com

Huge version with GTK GUI.  Features included (+) or not (-):

+arabic +autocmd +balloon_eval +browse ++builtin_terms +byte_offset
+cindent

+clientserver +clipboard +cmdline_compl +cmdline_hist +cmdline_info
+comments

+cryptv -cscope +cursorshape +dialog_con_gui +diff +digraphs +dnd
-ebcdic

+emacs_tags +eval +ex_extra +extra_search +farsi +file_in_path
+find_in_path

+float +folding -footer -gettext -hangul_input -iconv +insert_expand
+jumplist

+keymap +langmap -libcall +linebreak +lispindent +listcmds +localmap
+menu

+mksession +modify_fname +mouse +mouseshape +mouse_dec -mouse_gpm

-mouse_jsbterm +mouse_netterm -mouse_sysmouse +mouse_xterm +multi_byte

+multi_lang -mzscheme -netbeans_intg -osfiletype +path_extra -perl
+postscript

+printer +profile -python +quickfix +reltime +rightleft -ruby
+scrollbind

+signs +smartindent -sniff +startuptime +statusline -sun_workshop
+syntax

+tag_binary +tag_old_static -tag_any_white -tcl +tgetent +termresponse

+textobjects +title +toolbar +user_commands +vertsplit +virtualedit
+visual

+visualextra +viminfo +vreplace +wildignore +wildmenu +windows
-writebackup

+X11 +xfontset -xim -xsmp +xterm_clipboard -xterm_save

   system vimrc file: "$VIM/vimrc"

     user vimrc file: "sys$login:.vimrc"

 2nd user vimrc file: "sys$login:_vimrc"

      user exrc file: "sys$login:.exrc"

  2nd user exrc file: "sys$login:_exrc"

  system gvimrc file: "$VIM/gvimrc"

    user gvimrc file: "sys$login:.gvimrc"

2nd user gvimrc file: "sys$login:_gvimrc"

    system menu file: "$VIMRUNTIME/menu.vim"

Compilation: cc/def=(FEAT_HUGE,HAVE_CONFIG_H,FEAT_GUI_GTK  )
/opt/prefix=all/name=(as_is,short)/float=ieee/ieee=denorm
/include=([.proto],d

ecw$include:,"/gtk_root/gtk","/gtk_root/glib")

Compiler: Compaq C V6.5-001 on OpenVMS Alpha V7.3

Linking: link /exe=vim.exe *.OBJ ,OS_VMS_GTK.OPT/OPT

Non Vim related changes:

Ctags 5.8 included

Regards, 

Z