Subject: [Vim-vms] Vim 7.0-17

From: Zoltan Arpadffy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 11:16:06 +0200 (CEST)

hi,

recent version of Vim is available for VAX, Alpha and IA64.

VMS related changes (that do not come with official 7.0-17) :
- fix for correct reading plugin directoy (patch pending)
- selectbuf plugin (7.0 compatible version) included - use it with <F3>
- recent ctags 5.6 executables included

Download executables and runtime package from www.polarhome.com/vim/

VIM - Vi IMproved 7.0 (2006 May 7, compiled Jun  5 2006 16:39:27)
OpenVMS version
Included patches: 1-17
Compiled by SYSTEM@ALPHA::alpha.polarhome.com
Big version with GTK GUI.  Features included (+) or not (-):
+arabic +autocmd +balloon_eval +browse ++builtin_terms +byte_offset 
+cindent
+clientserver +clipboard +cmdline_compl +cmdline_hist +cmdline_info 
+comments
+cryptv -cscope +cursorshape +dialog_con_gui +diff +digraphs +dnd -ebcdic
+emacs_tags +eval +ex_extra +extra_search +farsi +file_in_path 
+find_in_path
+folding -footer -gettext -hangul_input -iconv +insert_expand +jumplist 
+keymap
  +langmap -libcall +linebreak +lispindent +listcmds +localmap +menu 
+mksession
+modify_fname +mouse +mouseshape +mouse_dec -mouse_gpm -mouse_jsbterm
+mouse_netterm +mouse_xterm +multi_byte +multi_lang -mzscheme 
-netbeans_intg
-osfiletype +path_extra -perl +postscript +printer -profile -python 
+quickfix
+reltime +rightleft -ruby +scrollbind +signs +smartindent -sniff 
+statusline
-sun_workshop +syntax +tag_binary +tag_old_static -tag_any_white -tcl 
+tgetent
+termresponse +textobjects +title +toolbar +user_commands +vertsplit
+virtualedit +visual +visualextra +viminfo +vreplace +wildignore +wildmenu
+windows -writebackup +X11 +xfontset -xim -xsmp +xterm_clipboard 
-xterm_save
    system vimrc file: "$VIM/vimrc"
      user vimrc file: "sys$login:.vimrc"
  2nd user vimrc file: "sys$login:_vimrc"
       user exrc file: "sys$login:.exrc"
   2nd user exrc file: "sys$login:_exrc"
   system gvimrc file: "$VIM/gvimrc"
     user gvimrc file: "sys$login:.gvimrc"
2nd user gvimrc file: "sys$login:_gvimrc"
     system menu file: "$VIMRUNTIME/menu.vim"
Compilation: cc/def=(FEAT_BIG,HAVE_CONFIG_H,FEAT_GUI_GTK  ) 
/opt/prefix=all/name=(as_is,short)/float=ieee/
ieee=denorm 
/include=([.proto],decw$include:,"/gtk_root/gtk","/gtk_root/glib")
Compiler: Compaq C V6.5-001 on OpenVMS Alpha V7.3
Linking: link /exe=vim.exe *.OBJ ,OS_VMS_GTK.OPT/OPT

Regards,
Z