Subject: [Vim-vms] Vim 6.2-181

From: Arpadffy Zoltan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:32:59 +0100

hello,

executables for OpenVMS Alpha and VAX are ready for download from:
http://www.polarfox.com/vim/  http://www.polarhome.com/vim/ both with ftp
and http.

Vim 6.2-181 contains important patch from Frank Ries that solves problems
around vms_read function's IO consumption.

. 

VIM - Vi IMproved 6.2 (2003 Jun 1, compiled Jan 15 2004 11:53:14)
OpenVMS version
Included patches: 1-181
Compiled by SYSTEM@ALPHA::alpha.polarhome.com
Big version with GTK GUI. Features included (+) or not (-):
+arabic +autocmd -balloon_eval +browse ++builtin_terms +byte_offset +cindent
-clientserver +clipboard +cmdline_compl +cmdline_hist +cmdline_info
+comments
+cryptv -cscope +dialog_con_gui +diff +digraphs +dnd -ebcdic +emacs_tags
+eval
+ex_extra +extra_search +farsi +file_in_path +find_in_path +folding -footer
-gettext -hangul_input -iconv +insert_expand +jumplist +keymap +langmap
-libcall +linebreak +lispindent +listcmds +localmap +menu +mksession
+modify_fname +mouse +mouseshape +mouse_dec -mouse_gpm -mouse_jsbterm
+mouse_netterm +mouse_xterm +multi_byte +multi_lang -netbeans_intg
-osfiletype
+path_extra -perl +postscript +printer -python +quickfix +rightleft -ruby
+scrollbind +signs +smartindent -sniff +statusline -sun_workshop +syntax
+tag_binary +tag_old_static -tag_any_white -tcl +tgetent +termresponse
+textobjects +title +toolbar +user_commands +vertsplit +virtualedit +visual
+visualextra +viminfo +vreplace +wildignore +wildmenu +windows -writebackup
-X11 -xfontset -xim -xsmp -xterm_clipboard -xterm_save
system vimrc file: "$VIM/vimrc"
user vimrc file: "sys$login:.vimrc"
2nd user vimrc file: "sys$login:_vimrc"
user exrc file: "sys$login:.exrc"
2nd user exrc file: "sys$login:_exrc"
system gvimrc file: "$VIM/gvimrc"
user gvimrc file: "sys$login:.gvimrc"
2nd user gvimrc file: "sys$login:_gvimrc"
system menu file: "$VIMRUNTIME/menu.vim"
Compilation: cc/def=(FEAT_BIG,HAVE_CONFIG_H,FEAT_GUI_GTK )
/opt/prefix=all/name=(as_is,short)/float=ieee/ieee=denorm
/include=([.proto],decw$include:,"/gtk_root/gtk","/gtk_root/glib")
Compiler: Compaq C V6.5-001 on OpenVMS Alpha V7.3
Linking: link /exe=vim.exe *.OBJ ,OS_VMS_GTK.OPT/OPT
Regards, 
Z