Subject: [Vim-vms] Vim 7.2-9 executables

From: "Arpadffy Zoltan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 15:26:08 +0200

Hello,

There has been recently released a minor VMS related patch.

These new executables include patches between 7.2 0-9

The list of recent changes follows:

- The following plugins are included into VMS runtime: 

  genutils 2.4, multiselect 2.2, multvals 3.1, selectbuf 4.3,

  bufexplorer 7.1.7, taglist 4.5

- minor changes in vimrc (just in VMS runtime) 

- make_vms.mms - HUGE model is the default

- [TESTDIR]make_vms.mms include as many tests possible

- modify test30 and test54 for VMS

- enable FLOAT feature in VMS port

- os_vms.txt updated

VIM - Vi IMproved 7.2 (2008 Aug 9, compiled Sep  5 2008 12:01:10)

OpenVMS version - Alpha

Included patches: 1-9

Compiled by SYSTEM@ALPHA::alpha.polarhome.com

Huge version with GTK GUI.  Features included (+) or not (-):

+arabic +autocmd +balloon_eval +browse ++builtin_terms +byte_offset
+cindent

+clientserver +clipboard +cmdline_compl +cmdline_hist +cmdline_info
+comments

+cryptv -cscope +cursorshape +dialog_con_gui +diff +digraphs +dnd
-ebcdic

+emacs_tags +eval +ex_extra +extra_search +farsi +file_in_path
+find_in_path

+float +folding -footer -gettext -hangul_input -iconv +insert_expand
+jumplist

+keymap +langmap -libcall +linebreak +lispindent +listcmds +localmap
+menu

+mksession +modify_fname +mouse +mouseshape +mouse_dec -mouse_gpm

-mouse_jsbterm +mouse_netterm -mouse_sysmouse +mouse_xterm +multi_byte

+multi_lang -mzscheme -netbeans_intg -osfiletype +path_extra -perl
+postscript

+printer +profile -python +quickfix +reltime +rightleft -ruby
+scrollbind

+signs +smartindent -sniff +statusline -sun_workshop +syntax +tag_binary

+tag_old_static -tag_any_white -tcl +tgetent +termresponse +textobjects
+title

+toolbar +user_commands +vertsplit +virtualedit +visual +visualextra
+viminfo

+vreplace +wildignore +wildmenu +windows -writebackup +X11 +xfontset
-xim -xsmp

 +xterm_clipboard -xterm_save

   system vimrc file: "$VIM/vimrc"

     user vimrc file: "sys$login:.vimrc"

 2nd user vimrc file: "sys$login:_vimrc"

      user exrc file: "sys$login:.exrc"

  2nd user exrc file: "sys$login:_exrc"

  system gvimrc file: "$VIM/gvimrc"

    user gvimrc file: "sys$login:.gvimrc"

2nd user gvimrc file: "sys$login:_gvimrc"

    system menu file: "$VIMRUNTIME/menu.vim"

Compilation: cc/def=(FEAT_HUGE,HAVE_CONFIG_H,FEAT_GUI_GTK  )
/opt/prefix=all/name=(as_is,short)/float=ieee/ieee=denorm

 /include=([.proto],decw$include:,"/gtk_root/gtk","/gtk_root/glib")

Compiler: Compaq C V6.5-001 on OpenVMS Alpha V7.3

Linking: link /exe=vim.exe *.OBJ ,OS_VMS_GTK.OPT/OPT

The executables for VAX, AXP and IA64 are downloadable from
http://www.polarhome.com/vim/ or ftp://ftp.polarhome.com/pub/vim/

Have a nice weekend.

Regards, 

Z

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 5 Sep 2008 15:26:45 +0200

Hej,

Tack för ditt brev!

Denna adress går tyvärr inte att skriva till. Du får troligen detta brev av dessa anledningar:
- Du har svarat på något av våra nyhetsbrev.
- Din automatsvarsfunktion har skickat ett svar på ett nyhetsbrev
- Du har fått/skrivit in fel e-postadress.
- Personen som du mailat har slutat hos oss

Kontrollera gärna adressen och prova igen, eller ta gärna kontakt med oss via vår hemsida www.insightlab.se eller slå en signal 08 587 624 00

Med vänliga hälsningar
InsightLab AB
08-587 624 00

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 5 Sep 2008 15:30:51 +0200

Diese Adresse ist nicht mehr gültig

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 5 Sep 2008 15:32:30 +0200

Hej,

Tack för ditt brev!

Med vänliga hälsningar
InsightLab AB
08-587 624 00

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 5 Sep 2008 15:35:07 +0200

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 5 Sep 2008 15:35:30 +0200

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 5 Sep 2008 15:39:15 +0200

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 5 Sep 2008 15:39:05 +0200

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 5 Sep 2008 15:40:30 +0200

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 5 Sep 2008 15:43:24 +0200

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 5 Sep 2008 15:44:03 +0200

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 5 Sep 2008 15:47:19 +0200

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 5 Sep 2008 15:48:09 +0200