Subject: [Vim-vms] vim 6.2 , 6.1 on VMS

From: "Yanda, Roger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 12:55:37 -0700

I still haven't found anyone that can help debug this problem. If I run
vim it starts but hangs with no input response. Can't go go command
mode, clear screen, enter info, anything. 

Anyone have a good way to debug on a VMS system?

-Roger

---

From: "Jim Agnew - Department of Neurosurgery, VCU Medical Center" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 15:49:28 -0500

does it say "caught deadly signal bus", or something like that?

Jim

Yanda, Roger wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Vim-vms mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.polarhome.com/mailman/listinfo/vim-vms
> 
> 

-- 
"3,000 years ago I made a mistake."  Elrond Half-Elven, in "Fellowship 
of the Ring"

"I try not to be right any more than necessary". -- Larry Wall, author 
of the Perl Language