Subject: [Vim-vms] Vim 6.3-71 executables

From: Zoltan Arpadffy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 10:57:30 +0200 (CEST)

hi,

before sommar holidays I decided to build new executables for OpenVMS.

What have been done:
- GTKLIB is upgraded from 1.2.8 to 1.2.10
- Alpha version in now usable from 7.2-2 (earlier it was 7.3)
- Build GTKLIB on Itanium v8.2
- VAX executables: consol and GUI/Motif
- Alpha exacutables: consol, GUI/Motif and GUI/GTK
- Itanium exacutables: consol, GUI/Motif and GUI/GTK
- XXD and CTAGS on all platforms

What has not been done:
There is a nasty bug (I classified it as minor, even it is very annoying)
Console mode:  first character after [ESC] is not recognized immediately 
(waiting for eventual escape sequence). GUI is not affected.

I am not an QIO expert, threfore I (and other consol mode users) would 
really appreciate if somebody would fix this problem before we get a 
habbit to press ESC two times instead of once :)

You can find version information below:

VIM - Vi IMproved 6.3 (2004 June 7, compiled Jun 1 2005 10:37:32)OpenVMS 
versionIncluded patches: 1-71Compiled by ZAY@TITAN2::TITAN2.ESSNET.SEBig 
version with GTK GUI.  Features included (+) or not (-):+arabic +autocmd 
-balloon_eval +browse ++builtin_terms +byte_offset +cindent-clientserver 
+clipboard +cmdline_compl +cmdline_hist +cmdline_info +comments+cryptv 
-cscope +dialog_con_gui +diff +digraphs +dnd -ebcdic +emacs_tags 
+eval+ex_extra +extra_search +farsi +file_in_path +find_in_path +folding 
-footer-gettext -hangul_input -iconv +insert_expand +jumplist +keymap 
+langmap-libcall +linebreak +lispindent +listcmds +localmap +menu 
+mksession+modify_fname +mouse +mouseshape +mouse_dec -mouse_gpm 
-mouse_jsbterm+mouse_netterm +mouse_xterm +multi_byte +multi_lang 
-netbeans_intg -osfiletype+path_extra -perl +postscript +printer -python 
+quickfix +rightleft -ruby+scrollbind +signs +smartindent -sniff 
+statusline -sun_workshop +syntax+tag_binary +tag_old_static 
-tag_any_white -tcl +tgetent +termresponse+textobjects +title +toolbar 
+user_commands +vertsplit +virtualedit +visual+visualextra +viminfo 
+vreplace +wildignore +wildmenu +windows -writebackup-X11 -xfontset -xim 
-xsmp -xterm_clipboard -xterm_save   system vimrc file: "$VIM/vimrc" 
user vimrc file: "sys$login:.vimrc" 2nd user vimrc file: 
"sys$login:_vimrc"      user exrc file: "sys$login:.exrc"  2nd user exrc 
file: "sys$login:_exrc"  system gvimrc file: "$VIM/gvimrc"    user gvimrc 
file: "sys$login:.gvimrc"2nd user gvimrc file: "sys$login:_gvimrc" 
system menu file: "$VIMRUNTIME/menu.vim"Compilation: 
cc/def=(FEAT_BIG,HAVE_CONFIG_H,FEAT_GUI_GTK  ) 
/opt/prefix=all/name=(as_is,short)/float=ieee/ieee=denorm 
/include=([.proto],decw$include:,"/gtk_root/gtk","/gtk_root/glib")Compiler: 
HP C V7.1-011 on OpenVMS IA64 V8.2Linking: link /exe=vim.exe *.OBJ 
,OS_VMS_GTK.OPT/OPT

Regards,
Z