Subject: [Vim-vms] RE: Error selecting colourschemes in GVIM

From: Coen Engelbarts <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 11:01:14 +0200

Hi all,

Some time ago, I reported a problem with selecting colour schemes on VMS (to
[email-masked]).
The color, compiler and keymap menus consisted of a lot of nested submenus,
one submenu for each directory layer of the path to the *.vim file.

With some help of Bram Molenaar, I solved it. See the patch below.
Basically we added a \] and a \c (case-insensitive) to the regexp that
matches the path of the relevant *.vim files.
Bram will include the patch in menu.vim.

I also reported a problem with selecting colour scheme "ron". I don't see
that problem anymore.

Regards,
coen

$ gdiff menu_org.vim menu.vim
316c316
<   let s:name = substitute(s:name, '.*[/\\:]\([^/\\:]*\)\.vim', '\1', '')
---
>   let s:name = substitute(s:name, '\c.*[/\\:\]]\([^/\\:]*\)\.vim', '\1',
'')
340c340
<       let s:name = substitute(s:name,
'.*[/\\:]\([^/\\:_]*\)\(_[0-9a-zA-Z-]*\)\=\.vim', '\1', '')
---
>       let s:name = substitute(s:name,
'\c.*[/\\:\]]\([^/\\:_]*\)\(_[0-9a-zA-Z-]*\)\=\.vim', '\1', '')
478c478
<   let s:name = substitute(s:name, '.*[/\\:]\([^/\\:]*\)\.vim', '\1', '')
---
>   let s:name = substitute(s:name, '\c.*[/\\:\]]\([^/\\:]*\)\.vim', '\1',
'')
$