Subject: [Vim-vms] VB: Vim on VMS bugs

From: "Zoltan Arpadffy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 02:10:27 +0200

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Fran: tstehlik [mailto:[email-masked]]
Skickat: den 21 maj 2002 18:47
Till: [email-masked]
Ämne: Vim on VMS bugs

OpenVMS 7.2.1
VIM 6.1 81

:Explore

Vim: Caught deadly signal BUS
Vim: Finished.

If I make it with DEBUG = YES and than just link it with #   DEBUG = YES
(without clean) it shows dirs and files but after double click on some file
it try to open something like this

  DKB100:[UTIL.VIM61-81.SRC]/DKB100:[UTIL.VIM61-81.SRC]BUFFER.C

It seems that when #IF DEBUG conditional parts are compiled it fix problem
with Caught deadly signal BUS.
If you coment out in MISC_2.C exit after this printf you can see crash stack
pretty high ending with lalloc.

Corrected menu.vim is attached. There is still menu.vim with reported
problem to select colors in archive.