[Nasional-f] Welcome to the koran-salatiga group

koran-salatiga Moderator nasional-f@polarhome.com
Sun Sep 8 02:48:58 2002

Hello,

I've added you to my koran-salatiga group at Yahoo! Groups, a free,
easy-to-use email group service. As a member of this group, you
may send messages to the entire group using just one email address:
koran-salatiga@yahoogroups.com. Yahoo! Groups also makes it easy to
store photos and files, coordinate events, and more.

Here's a description of the group:

milis ini dipakai untuk isu-isu lokal salatiga, jateng, nasional, dan internasional

Here's my introductory message for you:

mohon diperbolehkan untuk memasukkan data ke nasional-f@polarhome.com

Regards,

Moderator, koran-salatiga

SPECIAL NOTE FROM Yahoo! Groups:  Because Yahoo! Groups values your privacy,
it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to add subscribers
to a group against their wishes. If you feel this has happened, please
notify us at abuse@yahoogroups.com

P.S.  If you would like to learn more about the koran-salatiga group,
please visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/koran-salatiga